Here are a few details on how the program works. A number's proper divisors are all the divisors of that number except the number itself.
- Number Types
- Prime The number has only the divisors 1 and the number itself.
- Perfect The sum of a number's proper divisors is equal to the number itself.
- Deficient The sum of a number's proper divisors is less than the number itself.
- Abundant The sum of a number's proper divisors is greater than the number itself.
- Enter a start number and an end number. The program will analyze the numbers between the entered numbers (inclusive). N.B. Large numbers or a large difference between the starting number and ending number may cause the program to hang - it was not designed to handle excessive loads.